Hi all,

I am having issue running ompi-clean which clean up (this is normal)
session associated to a user which means it kills all running jobs
assoicated to this session (this is also normal). But I would like to be
able to clean up session associated to a job (a not user).

Here is my point:

I am running two executable :

 % mpirun -np 2 myexec1
       --> run with PID 2399 ...
 % mpirun -np 2 myexec2
       --> run with PID 2402 ...

When I run orte-clean I got this result :
 % orte-clean -v
 orte-clean: cleaning session dir tree openmpi-sessions-ndelader@myhost_0
 orte-clean: killing any lingering procs
 orte-clean: found potential rogue orterun process
(pid=2399,user=ndelader), sending SIGKILL...
 orte-clean: found potential rogue orterun process
(pid=2402,user=ndelader), sending SIGKILL...

Which means that both jobs have been killed :-(
Basically I would like to perform orte-clean using executable name or PID
or whatever that identify which job I want to stop an clean. It seems I
would need to create an openmpi session per job. Does it make sense ? And I
would like to be able to do something like following command and get
following result :

  % orte-clean -v myexec1
 orte-clean: cleaning session dir tree openmpi-sessions-ndelader@myhost_0
 orte-clean: killing any lingering procs
 orte-clean: found potential rogue orterun process
(pid=2399,user=ndelader), sending SIGKILL...

Does it make sense ? Is there a way to perform this kind of selection in
cleaning process ?

Regards,
Nicolas