> For now, yes.  We're looking at ways to make dynamic provisioning more
> widely available, even outside of a cloud environment.  We'd prefer to not
> implement more recyclers and instead make more provisioners.

Ok thanks, the PV is Bound again:

status:
  accessModes:
  - ReadWriteOnce
  - ReadWriteMany
  capacity:
    storage: 20Gi
  phase: Bound

Anyway, the pods seems to be waiting for it:

NAME                         READY     STATUS             RESTARTS   AGE
hawkular-cassandra-1-7im2u   0/1       Pending            0          42m
hawkular-metrics-n4iv3       0/1       CrashLoopBackOff   9          42m
heapster-m66tt               0/1       Pending            0          42m

And describe doesn't give more info:

Name:           hawkular-cassandra-1-7im2u
Namespace:      openshift-infra
Image(s):       docker.io/openshift/origin-metrics-cassandra:latest
Node:           node-1
Labels:
metrics-infra=hawkular-cassandra,name=hawkular-cassandra-1,type=hawkular-cassandra
Reason:
Message:
IP:
Controllers:    ReplicationController/hawkular-cassandra-1
Containers:
  hawkular-cassandra-1:
    Container ID:
    Image:              docker.io/openshift/origin-metrics-cassandra:latest
    Image ID:
    Command:
      /opt/apache-cassandra/bin/cassandra-docker.sh
      --cluster_name=hawkular-metrics
      --data_volume=/cassandra_data
      --internode_encryption=all
      --require_node_auth=true
      --enable_client_encryption=true
      --require_client_auth=true
      --keystore_file=/secret/cassandra.keystore
      --keystore_password_file=/secret/cassandra.keystore.password
      --truststore_file=/secret/cassandra.truststore
      --truststore_password_file=/secret/cassandra.truststore.password
      --cassandra_pem_file=/secret/cassandra.pem
    QoS Tier:
      cpu:              BestEffort
      memory:           BestEffort
    State:              Waiting
    Ready:              False
    Restart Count:      0
    Environment Variables:
      CASSANDRA_MASTER: true
      POD_NAMESPACE:    openshift-infra (v1:metadata.namespace)
Volumes:
  cassandra-data:
    Type:       PersistentVolumeClaim (a reference to a
PersistentVolumeClaim in the same namespace)
    ClaimName:  metrics-cassandra-1
    ReadOnly:   false
  hawkular-cassandra-secrets:
    Type:       Secret (a secret that should populate this volume)
    SecretName: hawkular-cassandra-secrets
  cassandra-token-sciym:
    Type:       Secret (a secret that should populate this volume)
    SecretName: cassandra-token-sciym
Events:
  FirstSeen     LastSeen        Count   From
 SubobjectPath   Type            Reason          Message
  43m           43m             1       {default-scheduler }
     Normal          Scheduled       Successfully assigned
hawkular-cassandra-1-7im2u to node-1

Thanks
Philippe