On Mar 18, 2016 8:40 AM, "David Strejc" <david.str...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've updated my testing system just with yum update (I don't know if this
is recommended approach - this is what I am asking) and after restarting of
origin-nodes and master and also restarting docker master web UI and
kubernetes seemed to work but old docker images won't start and also image
push failed wit i/o error.

> Is this my fault somehow? Should I use different approach to upgrade my
systems? Is this caused by migration to docker 1.9.1 and Open Shift 1.1.4
at the same time?

You'll need to follow the upgrade section of the docs to complete the
upgrade:
https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/upgrading/index.html