On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 2:32 PM, Aleksandar Kostadinov <akost...@redhat.com>
wrote:

> Two things as listed in the doc. One is to have hostnames of masters and
> slaves resolvable over the configured DNS servers.

If you're on AWS, this is taken care of for you.  Your masters and slaves
and whatnot will all be referred to by their internal DNS names (e.g.
ip-172-31-33-101.us-west-1.compute.internal), so this aspect will just
work, even if you set up the EC2 instances yourself and use the BYO
playbooks.

> The other thing listed as "optional" is having a wildcard record(s) for
> the routes exposed to services in OpenShift. This subdomain also needs to
> be configured in master's config file.

I highly recommend this.  It makes it very quick and easy to set up new
services with valid DNS records.  Also, get a wildcard SSL certificate if
you can afford it.  You can configure the router to automatically use that
certificate for any service that doesn't specify one.

--

Alex Wauck // DevOps Engineer

*E X O S I T E*
*www.exosite.com <http://www.exosite.com/>*