> For this you will need to add the cluster.local domain into the DNS
> Server which is configured in the client and forward the requests to
> dnsmasq.
>
> I think you need something like this called split horizon.
>
> https://serverfault.com/a/563397/391298

That is exactly my question, which is much simpler than the serverfault
question & answer, as I don't want to override any authoritative answers, just
to get them.

> What I would do is the following.
>
> .) add cluster.local zone in your primary dns server
> .) point the ns entries for master01

In particular, how to do this two steps at least, that I know how to do for
standard dnsmasq as authoritative server, but not as "proxy" for the openshift
one.

Javier Palacios