OK.

I will try:
1. Install python 2.6 in virtual environment and test it.
2. Run media-relay on host environment with python 2.4.
3. Run media-relay on host environment with python 2.6.

I have new periodic error in logs:
Mar 29 14:22:46 media-relay[1983]: error: Connection with dispatcher at x.x.x.x:25060 was lost: A TLS packet with unexpected length was received.

Where x.x.x.x is IP of media-dispatcher on another virtual environment.

Is it known error or error in my configuration? Or is it because of I use python 2.4?

In [Relay] section on config.ini I have:

[Relay]
passport = None