On 30/3/11 7:03 PM, n...@uni-petrol.com wrote:
And I confirm that media-relay run well on openvz host (not virtual
environment).

Good to know!

I found interesting thing when media-relay fail in openvz virtual
environment on openvz host in dmesg appear this string:

Mar 30 20:41:46 kernel: ctnetlink v0.90: registering with nfnetlink.

To be honest, I have no clue about what could be going wrong there, but its definitely related to how OpenVZ deals with resources sharing among containers.

Unfortunately I have my hands full now and can't start trying to fix this. Nevertheless, I'd like to thank you for confirming the issue, I'll keep it in mind and its also some other users might find useful if the run into the same issue.

Kind regards,

--
Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects