Ovidiu, we are still somewhere in the middle of a release cycle, so enough time to eventually fix potential problems. I agree with you, we need to take the step and face the outcome.

We need to prepare a directly on the repo, like "modules_old" where to move the obsolete modules.

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com