Ok, we're coming closer...

The message quoted below sounds ridiculous, as both texts do look exacly
the same. The reason apparently is that I copied the first paragraph from
the original mail being in the Sent folder, where the lines were wrapped
already after pos. #76 (so each line had an LF at the end).

But upon typing, everything is flowed in the editor and therefore there are
no LFs at all. So here's how the first x'ed paragraph in the quoted mail
below should look like when you type it (and are using the settings
described further below):

xxxäxxxx xxxxx xxx xxxxx xxxäxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx. xxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxx xx xx.xx. xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx, xxxx xx xxx
xxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxx xxxxxxxx xxßxx, xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxx xxxx xxx
xxxxxx xxxxx xxxx xx xxxxxxx xxxxxx "xxx xxx xxx xxxxxxx".

Now there should be no additional line wrap before pos. #76 anymore.

Hope I've made myself clear...?
--
Michael Heydekamp
Co-Admin freexp.de