Am 19.03.2013 09:23, schrieb A.L.E.C:
> On 03/19/2013 12:35 AM, Michael Heydekamp wrote:
>
>> So something has been "fixed" in step #2, although there was nothing to fix,
>> because everything was correct already (but isn't now correct anymore). The
>> correct fix should take place in step #4 (forwarding a message).
>>
>> Please see test scenario again.
>
> I went through the steps again

With which version?

> and I'm unable to reproduce the issue. Before the fix there was
> an issue in step #4.

Right. But your fix changed the behaviour of line wrapping even in step #2
already, so if you are testing my scenario with a version that has this fix,
you will of course see totally different results.

> What branch are you using?

1.0-git (see UA-header).

> Do you have line_length still set to 76?

I do, yes.

But after your fix, the line will be wrapped upon sending after pos. 77
rather than 76.

Let's see and count (I'm preceding the next line with a quote char just to
prevent any wrapping of this "count line"):

> 34567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

The line above is 77 chars long. So Roundcube should wrap the last "x" to
the next line upon sending, right? So it did at least before your fix. But
so it didn't anymore after your fix.

I'm now going to send the message, I'm keen to see how it will be wrapped
afterwards. For documentation purposes, I'm attaching a screenshot before
sending.

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp