> Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 00:27:08 +0100
> From: h.rei...@thelounge.net
>> Is the Alias I suggested correct?
>
> for what benefit?
>
>> Or do you mean I should install it once in (e.g.)
>> username/domain1_com/roundcube and use www.domain1.com for the web
>> interface, even for domain2.com email addresses?
>
> http://roundcube.yourcompany.tld/
>
> ours is for 600 domains and a lot of users, hence you enter your
> username and your password at the login and that's it

I think we are talking at cross-purposes here. You have a single URL for access
to the Roundcube webmail client, and users' emails can relate to any number of
domains. What I would like to achieve is two URLs for access to Roundcube
(www.domain1.com/webmail and www.domain2.com/webmail) where the emails relate
to domain1.com and domain2.com respectively. Is this possible?