----------------------------------------<br>&gt; Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014
would be that each person responsible for each domain is able to view his
emails at his domain (e.g. domain1.com/webmail to view j...@domain1.com, or
domain2.com/webmail or view j...@domain2.com) rather than having to go to
differentdomain.com/webmail to view those emails.<br>&gt; &gt;<br>&gt; &gt; I
understand that it would be the case that both Joe and John (in the example)
could access their emails via either URL, and I'm happy with that.<br>&gt;
&gt;<br>&gt; &gt; I just wanted help on (ideally, exactly) what alias I would
have to use (in mydirectory/domain1_com and in mydirectory/domain2_com) so that
a single Roundcube installation (in mydirectory) could be accessed via either
www.domain1.com/webmail or www.domain2.com/webmail<br>&gt;<br>&gt;
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_alias.html<br><br>Yes, and here's the
page
  relating to ServerAlias, which was mentioned in a previous email here: <a
href="http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/core.html#serveralias";
 problem is that I'm a relative novice and would need something as simple as
the general Roundcube installation instructions, but just on this topic
:-)&nbsp;</div>