I hope someone here can help.  I'm running an Ubuntu server, 22.04, and
I'm trying to install Roundcube 1.5.2 but when I enter
https://mail.example.com/installer in my browser I get a 404 message.
The files are owned by the web user (www-data) and my php installation
is up-to-date.  The server's running a LEMP stack, if that's at all
useful.

Any further information available on request, and any suggestions
warmly received!

Ken

-
If you ever think international affairs make sense, remember this:
Because a Serb shot an Austrian in Bosnia, Germany invaded Belgium