On Mon, 2022-05-30 at 13:55 +0200, Alfred Bühler wrote:
> Maybe this:
> Normally, the doc-root points to /public_html, but the installer
> resides one level up. To access the installer, make the doc-root
> temporarily pointing to the base folder.

Here's the root setting from /etc/nginx/conf.d/mail.example.com.conf:

 root /var/www/roundcube/;

When I put mail.example.com/installer in the address bar of my browser,
shouldn't it look for an file named index.something in the directory
/var/www/roundcube/installer?  I know there's a file there called
index.php.

Ken