thanks Mr. Reino,

It seemed to work, but I have been unable to get it up and running after a couple of days of meddling with it.

I am getting, what I think a permission error. What should the roundcube permissions be set to? Right now,

they are set as root, which should work, right?

Or, should I set them to have the same permissions as the apache "user"?

Right now I am getting this error..

Symbolic link not allowed or link target not accessible: /var/lib/roundcube/program, referer: https://mail.example.com/