[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi,
At this moment I only have the answer to your first question. Yes, I have
the fix for producing the sublevels. I can post it a bit later today, I'm
at a different computer at the moment. It's just a small modification on
the xslt that comes with the plugin.
That'd be great.

By the way, does anyone have a fix for the table problem. When using the
PDF plugin the tables are skipped from the document. I am now using a xslt
that generates the tables also, but the columns all have the same width.
Does anyone know how to create auto-width columns using FOP?
I didn't think it was possible with the current fop....but I'm not 100% sure. Even so, fixed width would be better than none....please submit the patches??

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au