Yes. I've got some packaging and docs to do, but I anticipate getting it up to JIRA
sometime on Saturday or Sunday.

I don't whether that will be too late for RC1; I hope not.

-------Original Message-------
From: Vipul Vij <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 06/19/03 10:22 AM
To: Maven Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: PDF Plugin

> Hi list,

Is the PDF plugin still going to posted this week ?

Vipul

I have fix that works really really well, based on XSLT. I hope to get it
finalized \
in the next week or so. It is part of a much broader PDF plugin overhaul
that I've \
been working on for a while now. It is much more highly 'designed' than
the current \
plugin, especially the tables (modeled after The Economist, if that helps
to picture \
it). Will post to JIRA when it is done (I am also recovering from a hard
disk crash \
at the moment...)

There are a few caveats with the tables -- namely, that column widths must
be \
expressed in percentages rather than relative widths (1 2 3* etc.) or
pixels. Also, \
the stylesheet at the moment requires that tables have <thead> elements.

Coming very soon...

Andrew