apologies,

it seems i have overstepped my bounds, this was meant to be a followup to a
mailing list discussion about standardising the POM that dion challenged me
to do something about. this probably wasn't what he meant...

> Then maybe you should consider actually consulting the actual
> developers
> of Maven before going off into conversations with others about Maven.

i'll try but it's just so good i just feel like i want to tell everyone.

regards,
jamie.

This e-mail message (including any attachment) is intended only for the personal
use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is confidential and may be
legally privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or
distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify
us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.

Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author only.
Furthermore, this message (including any attachment) does not create any legally
binding rights or obligations whatsoever, which may only be created by the exchange
of hard copy documents signed by a duly authorised representative of Hutchison
3G UK Limited.