Hi,

thanks for your solution.. that works fine.. now i am facing with a
different problem.
I am having custom checkstyle properties which will look like,

checkstyle.lcurly.type = nl
checkstyle.lcurly.method = nl
checkstyle.lcurly.other = nl
checkstyle.rcurly = alone
checkstyle.allow.tabs = false
checkstyle.allow.protected = false
checkstyle.allow.package = false
checkstyle.allow.no.author = false
checkstyle.max.line.len = 80

Now, building the checkstyle report using Maven 10, it gives me the
following exception.

com.puppycrawl.tools.checkstyle.api.CheckstyleException: unable to parse
/home/intranet/cvs/metapa/adr/my-checkstyle.properties - Premature end of
file.:-1:-1

however,it was working fine with Maven 9. Is there any other special
consideration for Maven 10??

RK.