> No.
>
> A reactored jar:install, or multiproject:install will build from the
> bottom up.

I agree that it .should. be doing so. My problem is that it is not.
According to the "Our processing order:" list, bar.jar is correctly getting
built first, but before anything is built I get the error saying that
bar.jar isn't in the repository.

It is as if Maven is trying to resolve dependencies of .all. projects before
it starts processing .any. projects. In my case, one of my projects
satisfies dependencies of another, so this strategy does not work.