I've just started using Maven and I'm having trouble with multiproject
builds using reactor.  Suppose I don't have a main project with subprojects,
but rather a set of projects and dependencies between them, and I want to be
able to build a particular project, recursively building its dependencies if
necessary?  The examples I've seen have all assumed that we have a 'main'
project, with no dependencies in its project.xml file, and that it's got a
goal in maven.xml which uses the reactor to build all its subprojects in the
correct order.

Can this be accomplished?

Thanks,

Brian Hartin
NCS Pearson
Iowa City, IA
USA

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John
Shedd

http://www.digitalconsumer.org/bill.html