* Vincent Tence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2003-10-30 14:52]:

Which would also make it easier to distinguish in reporting. Your
acceptence tests may all pass, thus your product is ready for
delivery, but the unit tests on the 2.0 features are failing (test
first, of couse). If there is no distinction, there is nothing to
show the customer, unless you're in the mood for hand waving.

--
Alain Javier Guarnieri del Gesu - [EMAIL PROTECTED]