From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 12:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Maven Intergration Question

If you are using Ant and Maven independently, it's probably better to
keep their build directories separate, so 'target' for Maven and 'build'
for Ant. That way, neither app should interfere with the other. Of
course, in the long run you should  be heading towards building with
Maven... ;-)

As to bootstrapping Maven, unless you're building from CVS, it's not an
issue. If you are building from CVS, leave the settings alone the first
time you build it, then once you have a functioing install, go ahead and
change stuff.

Nick