I have tried setting up a very simple multiproject (a master project and one subproject) - still no go for $pom or $project. Definetely gets $reactorProjects in the top level, but not much else I can find in the subproject. Is there a context at which I can get that could spit out the names of all variables available to the page when processing?

jeff

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
From memory the xdocs plugin will look in target/navigation.xml for a
generated file in preference to ${maven.docs.src}/navigation.xml.

multiproject uses this to pre-process the nav file.

You could simply steal the stuff from multiproject.....
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting