Charles-Alexandre Sabourdin wrote:

I desagree with you on that point there is two repository.
One per user where all jars (for every project) are store
and one repository on a web server (maven jar:deploy.)

To me this allow a regular separation of user préférences and project. Anyway you can still overload this in your ~/build.properties

I personnaly have a 15 Mo repository, that does not seems to big, but this is a personnal point of view.

Charles-Alexandre,
I agree with you.
My point is that I would like to share the same local repository between many users.
The issue popped out when I tryes to make the repository ued by my beta-9 installation to rc1, in order to avoid a new download of a quite huge repository.

Thanks for your attention.
Federico