From: Brian S O'Neill
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 1/2/2004 7:34 PM
Subject: Extra space after links

When I run Maven, (version 1.0 rc1) all the generated HTML links have an

extra space at the end which is underlined. When I view the HTML source,

there is a bunch of whitespace and newlines before the closing anchor
tag. I've not seen this problem on other Maven generated sites, but some

have a stylesheet which doesn't show links as underlined. Still, when I
view the source of those pages, the extra whitespace is not there.

What am I doing wrong to cause all this extra whitespace to be
generated?