Dear Vincent,

thank you for your informations. I'll definitivly give it a try.

The only bear in mind I have is unit testing. As far as I understand the
current plugin weaves
in the aspects into the generated assembly. Who can I test this as test:test
is called before the assembly has been build?
Or do you weave-in aspects into the class files in target\classes directory,
so that unit testing works fine?

Thx again for your nice help.

Bye
Toby