On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 11:49, Vincent Massol wrote:
> [...]

I have *such* luck getting stuff out of CVS . . . ;)  Well, it's MLK and
a holiday from work and my truck is in the shop, so I'll see if I can
get the "existing" plugin to work (so that I have a sample project),
then try my hand at what's in CVS.

(Part of the prob here is learning all the interactions with the
plugins, the repository, etc, etc.)

Keith