From: David C. Hicks [mailto:dhi...@i-hicks.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 6:57 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: site.xml for parent/child site which are siblings

I would really like to know if you're using the <menu ref="parent"/> and
if it works??
I've been playing with it for the better part of two days, and I cannot
get the parent link to show up at all.
I've also been playing with breadcrumbs, but they appear to be severely
broken - or, I just don't understand what they're supposed to be used
for.  :-)