Okay...so I verified that each one of the sub projects has a site.xml with a
<menu ref="parent"/> and I verified that I am running site-plugin 2.0-beta-7
and my sub projects still don't produce a link based on <menu
ref="parent"/>.

I did not change the skin yet, but that should just be based on the CSS
exposed...otherwise that shouldn't (I am assuming) effect the generated
documentation.

Any other thoughts?

One other question two...if a project is used by multiple projects...does
<menu ref="parent"/> show a link for all those parent projects?

Thanks...jay

I have been using menu ref, even as recently as two days ago in one of the
multi-module
project.
Which version of site-plugin are you using? I'm using 2.0-beta-7. Do all the
sibling modules
have a site descriptor, with menu ref="parent"?
The breadcrumbs could be a problem in the default skin. I don't use the
default skin,
if you know velocity, you can download the default skin and peer into where
things
might be going wrong. (BTW, you can change the skin in site.xml)

Thanks,
mohan kr