Hi,

nicolas de loof wrote:
> A gwt lib MUST include the sources and a a gwt.xml module descriptor
> Any hack of using some java sources from another project just for
> convenience is ... just a hack !

I am of course not just using the java sources. The generated jar-file
*contains* the gwt.xml module descriptor *and* contains the sources. And
the gwt-compiler is fine with getting supplied this jar and is able to
resolve all the "inherits" dependencies to the jar defined in the
gwt.xml main-module descriptor. But that is needed for gwt during
compile-time only, not during runtime. Its just that I don't want to
deploy this jar that contains the whole server code.
So, still any suggestions to get that solved?