nicolas de loof wrote:

> > The plugin has a resource goal that can detect the necessary gwt source code
> > to include (based on gtw.xml module file), and avoid your jar to contain ALL
> > server-side code

Hmm. All the gwt-multiproject setup examples just copy all source code
resources to the jar.
See here:
http://mojo.codehaus.org/gwt-maven-plugin/user-guide/multiproject.html
Perhaps you can tell me how to configure the gwt:resources goal to reach out to
a distinct maven-ejb-project. But only snapping sources from a distinct project
without explicit depdendency definition is what I would call a hack.

Actually I solved the problem myself. I configured the maven-source-plugin to
generate a source-only-jar and included that via
a dependency with <classifier>sources</classifier> in the gwt-war pom.xml and
the gwt-compiler is happy with that. Unfortunately, afaik, this works only if
the source-jar is installed in the repository, so mvn install in the ejb
subproject needs to be called.