Hello,

This is likely more of a software engineering related maven question. With the concept of snapshots and versioned artifacts where would a continuous build system come into place? How do others use it? I guess you really have two options, the CI system can produce snapshots or it can produce version'd releases. I would imagine that you would want to have the CI server publish these artifacts back to your local internal repository..

So, how do others use continuous integration servers like hudson in their maven environment?

thanks!
-jr