On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 10:06 AM, Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ok, I'll share what exactly is going on with everyone else...
>>
>> The maven docs says this about activating profiles through a property:
>
> Just to be clear... you emailed this list BEFORE looking at the
> documentation?? Next time, RTFM (and run a couple searches at Google)
> first, OK? ;-)

:-) Sweet advise! Thanks.

But just so you are clear... No, I didn't email the list BEFORE
looking at documentation. I just missed (or didn't pay enough
attention to) the word "system" in front of the word "properties" when
trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. I also didn't realize
that properties that I specified right in the pom.xml OR the
settings.xml were not ending up as system properties.

And yes, I did Google it.

Besides, the second I realized my mistake, I immediately emailed the
list so no one would waste their time answering and others would have
the benefit of learning something from my mistake.

Is the case dismissed now or do I need to hire a lawyer? :-)

Regards,
Yaakov.