Jörg Schaible wrote:
Seth Milder wrote at Dienstag, 17. November 2009 02:12:

Seth Milder wrote:
The WarProject1 and 2 poms also use the maven-assembly plugin, in case
this matters. What happens is it builds the dependencies (Project1 and
Project2), then it goes and builds WarProject1, which causes it to
build the dependencies all over again, then it builds WarProject2 and
again kicks off a build of all dependencies. Has anyone else
experienced this? It is making my builds take an hour!

For what it's worth, this does seem to be an issue with the assembly
plugin.

You're using the wrong goals.

A very astute observance. It appears RTFM works again! What we needed was <goal>single</goal>.

Thanks!

Seth

- Jörg