Then configure the resource-plugin specially for this file of yours:

- put the file in src/main/config (or something like that)
- have the resource-plugin copy&filter it to target/config (or something,
anything but target/classes I would say)
- configure the pax-plugin to read from the location used in the step above

I presume here that the pax-plugin can read its configuration from a
specific (configurable) location... If not, I guess you're screwed...

Roland