Hi all,

I have a a project with several modules, all with the same version and
groupId. One of the modules is a pom project contains several other projects
which are jars projects. I managed to build this module and the repository
contains the required artifacts.

When I try to add a dependency for this module:

<dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>abc</groupId>
      <artifactId>language</artifactId>
      <version>1.0</version>
      <type>pom</type>
    </dependency>
  </dependencies>

The artifact is found but the jars within are not in the classpath and i get
a compilation error.

Is there some limitation on using the pom type dependency within the same
project? I have used it with scala so maybe there is some incompatibility
with the scala compiler.

Thanks,
Tomer