Maybe I am doing something completely wrong. I have read that I can
automatically add the modules within another module (which is defined as
pom) as dependencies if I put a dependency for that pom module and add the
<type>pom</type> tag. I try only to have the jars defined as submodules of
the pom project in the classpath.

Thanks,
Tomer