You are completely off standard maven behaviour.

easiest solution is to create two files: myAlias.sh and myAlias.bat

myAlias.sh
#!/bin/sh
mvn clean:clean dependency:copy-dependencies ...

myAlias.bat
@mvn clean:clean dependency:copy-dependencies ...

Either that or use ANT.

Maven has a standardised lifecycle for a reason.... if you don't like the
standardised lifecycle, either use ANT or change your preferences

;-)

-Stephen