I have a plugin where I use the maven3 api.

maven-beta-2, maven-beta-1, maven-alpha-6/7,  worked

maven-beta-3 gives
        at
org.sonatype.aether.impl.internal.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveArtifacts(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:185)
        at
org.sonatype.aether.impl.internal.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveArtifact(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:175)
        at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultProjectBuilder.build(DefaultProjectBuilder.java:237)
        at
org.apache.maven.project.DefaultProjectBuilder.build(DefaultProjectBuilder.java:219)

maven-RC1 gives
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.maven.project.ProjectBuildingRequest.setForceUpdate(Z)Lorg/apache/maven/project/ProjectBuildingRequest;

maybe I should not have used that ProjectBuilder, maybe that is "not"
part of the public API, maybe I am the only one writing plugin with
maven3 API - then never mind I fix it on my side.

regards Kristian