Ron, Bengt, and all,

I am definitely looking forward to the "best practice" for handling
release and via maven release plug-in.

Meanwhile,

1. I agreed to what Ron's example about "messaging v.1.8.3". If we
structure the code and build correctly, and if we can separate
"messaging" as a stable module, then the "portal" software should
depend on "messaging 1.8.3" in the maven dependency list. Isnt this
how we use Maven?

Thanks and looking forward to "best practice" from the Maven guys.

B.