If I remember correctly there has been a bug in the Javadoc plugin which caused
this behaviour (I experienced it during building releases).
Please try to increase the versions of all related plugins (e.g. site-plugin
and javadoc-plugin in your case) to the latest versions and try it again.

Generally, its a good idea to first try with the newest plugin versions before
searching at other places for a solution.

HTH
Christoph

-------- Original-Nachricht --------