Hi all,

I think I've kind of painted myself into a corner. I have a fairly
common setup of Maven (2.2.1) + Nexus + Hudson. This all works like a
charm (of course).

Locally, I've been using Maven 3 (beta 3, RC1, RC2) to make sure that
we would be able to make the jump without problems. Apparently, I did
"something" (presumably a release) that screwed things up. One of the
builds is now failing on Hudson and I can reproduce the issue locally
... if I use Maven 2. With Maven 3 it all works as it should. I first
thought I'd simply tell Hudson to start using Maven 3 too but Hudson
does not support this (it can't even start Maven 3).

I don't understand what the issue is, really. I can't see a difference
between the old metadata and the new (not that I paid much attention
to it before, of course :-) ). Maven 2 doesn't even make a request to
Nexus and therefore doesn't find the snapshot POM it's looking for.
Maven 3 does make the request and everything works.

I redeployed (through Hudson) the relevant snapshot POM but the
problematic build still fails because it can't find this POM.

Any ideas how I can fix this? Any ideas as to what the problem is exactly?

Cheers,
Hilco