Check policy settings of any repository definition from where problematic
(snapshot) dependency is supposed to be fetched from. Maybe you'll reproduce
issue locally once you clean your local repository (probably dependency
artifact is there so you can build locally but hudson can not access
repository where dependency artifact resides). Also if you're using
alternate settings.xml to configure repository access there's a known
bug<http://issues.hudson-ci.org/browse/HUDSON-4693>in hudson.

Regards,
Stevo.