On 4 October 2010 13:38, Stevo Slavić <ssla...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Check policy settings of any repository definition from where problematic
> (snapshot) dependency is supposed to be fetched from.

The Nexus setup is as follows: Public Repositories (group) contains
Public Snapshot Repositories (group) contains Company Snapshots
(proxy) uses Remote Repository (snapshots).

The proxy has policy snapshots. The group repositories don't seem to
have a policy. This has been working before so I think it's okay.

> Maybe you'll reproduce
> issue locally once you clean your local repository (probably dependency
> artifact is there so you can build locally but hudson can not access
> repository where dependency artifact resides).

Actually I *can* reproduce the issue locally. All I need to do is
remove the problematic POM from my local repository and use Maven 2.
With Maven 3, however, there is no issue.

> Also if you're using
> alternate settings.xml to configure repository access there's a known
> bug<http://issues.hudson-ci.org/browse/HUDSON-4693>in hudson.

I am not using an alternate settings.xml. It's all in
/home/user/.m2/settings.xml.

Cheers,
Hilco