Hi

I implemented using the following:

In the parent pom:

     <properties>
      <envType>local</envType> <!-- Default Environment value -->
      <envProps>../autotestProperties/</envProps>
    </properties>
<build>
    <resources>
      <resource>
        <directory>${envProps}/resources</directory>
        <filtering>true</filtering>
      </resource>
    </resources>
    <filters>
        <filter>${envProps}/env/${envType}.properties</filter>
    </filters>

As far as maven goes, it works fine, but when I generate eclipse project, it
tries to add the resource entry, but all it gets is a incorrect build path
entry:

"Build path entry is missing:
home/emerson/workspace/trunk/autotests/autotestProperties/resources"

Is there anyway to stop eclipse from trying to create this entry?

The normal use of this will be for the developers and qa to create the
project structure using a maven eclipse:eclipse  install -DskipTests build
once via maven