That box doesn't do what I need. Sure, only changed modules get built
(in the same build I might add) but it also makes all other jobs that
have dependencies to any of the modules downstream jobs so commiting
any change to any module will force a complete rebuild of all
dependent modules (and not just dependent on the changed module).

I'll try the hudson list, perhaps it's better there.

--
Read my blog @ http://www.raven.nu/blog