Indeed. Sorry I read the topic too quickly to give a wrong answer ;-)

Leon, why do you explicitly need to install the war file in your m2repo with a
custom name? Couldn't you simply use the one you can find in the target/
folder? Or you can always use the maven-resources-plugin to copy the generated
war to a given specific folder.

Cheers,
Reynald