Hello Reynald,

I posted it in my original post.
The webapp have to be accessed by a specific context-path, e.g.
http://host:port/distributeme/registry/list

The easiest way to achieve it, is to name the war distributeme.war.

In other words, for external users its easier to understand:
"Download distributeme.war from xyz and place it under webapps in your
app container "
as
"Download version-x  from xyz, rename it to distributeme.war and than
place it under webapps in your app container"

regards
Leon