On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 4:32 PM, Phillip Hellewell <ssh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My question now is, if I want to define the <resources> in a separate
> stand-alone xml file (actually there will be more than one), rather
> than in the pom.xml, what code/class do I use to read an xml file into
> a java.util.List of org.apache.maven.model.Resource?

Would it work to take read the <resources> tag from my XML, surround
valid pom, and then use the MavenXpp3Reader to parse that?

I think I found the code where it parses a Resource, and obviously I
don't want to duplicate that code in my own plugin:

http://maven.apache.org/ref/2.0.11/xref/org/apache/maven/model/io/xpp3/MavenXpp3Reader.html#4474

Phillip